2015-2016 Season: More Flights and New Destinations
More flights, more seats and new connecting flights
Transat will offer 28 European and 36 Sun destinations with direct flights.
Transat is pleased to announce that it is adding two new destinations,–Croatia in Eastern Europe and Curaçao located in the Southern Caribbean– for 2016 as well as increasing frequency and capacity on many of its European flights. In addition, newly launched routes between Toronto and Nice, Montreal and Glasgow and Vancouver and Rome will also translate into a world of new options for Canadians whose interest in new destinations is growing steadily.
Beginning on December 20, 2015, Transat will fly to Curaçao, the Caribbean’s best-kept secrets, from Toronto on Sundays through to April 3, 2016. Zagreb in Croatia will be offered on Tuesdays as of June 15, 2016 direct from Toronto and via a connecting flight from Montreal.
Transat is also increasing frequency and capacity on many of its routes, including:
- Toronto to London (11 flights a week), Barcelona (4 flights a week) and Porto (3 flights a week)
- Montreal to Lyon (5 flights a week), Lisbon (4 flights a week), London and Toulouse (3 flights a week)
- Vancouver to London (7 flights a week)
Per week, there will be a total of four connecting flights from Montreal to Toronto, four from Toronto to Montreal, two from Quebec City to Montreal and two from Vancouver to Toronto. The new connecting flights will allow for:
- travellers from Toronto to go to Brussels, Malaga, Bâle, Nice, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes and Toulouse thanks to the Toronto-Montreal flights;
- travellers from Montreal to go to Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, Lamezia, Amsterdam and Zagreb thanks to the Montreal-Toronto flights;
- travellers from Vancouver to visit Dublin, Barcelona, Venice, Budapest and Athens thanks to the Vancouver-Toronto flights and take advantage of added frequency on flights to London, Manchester, Glasgow, Paris, Amsterdam and Rome.
- travellers from Quebec City to visit Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Toulouse, Bordeaux, London, Rome, Barcelona, Athens, Brussels, Lisbon and Porto thanks to the Quebec City-Montreal flights;
Air Transat thus remains the leisure airline with the most complete and flexible offer on the market!