Road closures on Highway 40 and closure of the Turcot interchange
Montreal, October 29, 2018 - Major construction work in early November will cause important closures and will limit routes to the Montréal-Trudeau airport site.
Highway 40: November 3rd & 4th
Complete closure of a segment of the A40 between the A13 (exit 60) and boul. St. John (Exit 52) in both directions, including service roads. The exit ramps of the A13 North and South to the A40 West will also be closed during this period.
For more information, see the Réseau express métropolitain (REM) news release.
Turcot:Friday, November 9th to Tuesday November 13th
Unprecedented closures in the heart of the Turcot interchange will cause very difficult traffic conditions:
- Highway 20 westbound, closed from Thursday evening to Tuesday morning
- Highway 20 eastbound, closed from Friday evening to Tuesday morning
- Highway 15 northbound, closed from Friday evening to Monday morning
Some truck restrictions in the neighboring Turcot areas are also planned.
To plan commutes during November 9th and 13th, here is some information for your consideration:
- Opt for carpooling
- Choose public transit
- ree transit tickets valid on November 9th and 12th, giving access to the trains, metro and bus networks of the Metropolitan Region will be available. Employers must make a request for their own employees before November 2nd
- EXO suburban train
- Free shuttle service between Dorval train station and the airport (more details will be communicated in the week of November 5th)
- Free rides on certain lines will be offered on November 9th and 12th as well as additional departures and parking spaces
For more details, visit the Turcot website