Refunds of travel credits issued as a result of COVID-19
You have a travel credit issued as a result of COVID-19 and would like a refund?
We’ve made it so you could request your refund in just a few easy steps.
All you need to do is:
√ Check to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria below
√ Submit a request using our short form as soon as possible
Have any questions? Please consult our FAQ.
If you run into any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us. It’ll be our pleasure to assist you and accompany you in these steps.
If you originally booked with a travel agency or third party, please contact them so they can submit a request on your behalf.
Submit a refund request
- I have a travel credit
- My departure was scheduled for February 1, 2020, or later
- My booking was made before April 29, 2021
- I did not transfer my travel credit, nor was it transferred to me
- I did not submit a claim to my insurance company
- My booking is not subject to an active chargeback claim, nor has it already been refunded by my credit card provider