Travel credits issued as a result of COVID-19
The period for submitting a refund request for a travel credit issued as a result of COVID-19 has now ended.
- If you have a travel credit, it will remain on file without an expiry date and will be available when you are ready to make a new reservation. It’s also fully transferable.
- If you submitted your refund request by August 26, 2021, 11:59 p.m., you can follow its progress with our tracking tool.
Have any questions? Please consult our FAQ.
If you run into any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us. It’ll be our pleasure to assist you and accompany you in these steps.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a deadline to submit my refund request?
Yes, the deadline was August 26, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
2. What happens if I haven’t submitted my refund request by the deadline?
If you haven’t submitted your request before August 26, 2021, 11:59 p.m., you will not get a refund. Your travel credit will remain on file without an expiry date and will be available when you are ready to make a new reservation. It’s also fully transferable.
3. When can I expect to receive my refund?
Due to the exceptionally high volume of requests, processing times may take up to three months. Requests will be treated in the order in which they are received. Rest assured that all our resources are dedicated to responding to your request as quickly as possible.
Please note that your refund may be processed in several stages. For example, you could receive a refund for the flight or package and another for ancillary services (seat selection, luggage, Option Plus, etc.).
4. Will I receive a confirmation when the refund is made?
Once your request is processed, a refund will be issued in the method of payment on file and a confirmation will be sent to you. If you originally booked with a travel agency, the confirmation will be sent to them.