- The priority queue at security checkpoints is available at Montreal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Glasgow and London Gatwick airports.
- Please note that while Air Transat makes every effort to satisfy meal requests, choices may be subject to change due to operational realities such as delays and schedule changes.
- Meal selection is also available during the flight, subject to quantities of each choice of meal.
- For flights to Europe departing from 10 pm local time, a soup will now be served in addition to the light snack and the full hot breakfast already offered.
- Club seats may be offered for purchase at the airport on your departure day (subject to availability).
- Club Class does not offer priority delivery for irregular items such as sports and baby equipment.
- Club Class is not available on board our Airbus A321, A320 and Boeing aircraft to the U.S. and South Destinations.
On board our Airbus A330, A321neoLR and A310 aircraft
- Exclusive, spacious Club cabin with wider, leather seats
- Two dedicated flight attendants and attentive, personalized service
- Specially selected travel amenities
On board our Airbus A321, A320 and Boeing aircraft
Club Class seats are located at the front of the aircraft, along the aisle and windows, in the Economy cabin. Club Class includes priority services, complimentary seat selection, generous baggage allowance, choice of gourmet meals (depending on flight duration) and little inflight extras.