At Air Transat, we want your vacation to start from the moment you step on board. That’s why we’re adding 15 new Airbus A321neoLRs to our fleet.
Think more personal space in Economy Class, less cabin noise, a state-of-the-art in-seat entertainment system and a brand-new Club Class. Plus, with the lowest fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions (CO2 and NOx) in its class, the Airbus A321neoLR is in perfect sync with our continued efforts in sustainable tourism.
A new standard in leisure travel by the World’s Best Leisure Airline: our passengers expect nothing less.
- Engines: 2 PW1133G-JM geared turbofans
- Fuel Capacity: 32,943 L (8,703 gal.)
- Cruising speed: 858 km/h (533 mph)
- Maximum takeoff weight: 97,000 kg (213,848 lb)
- Overall length: 44.5 m (146 ft)
- Wingspan: 35.8 m (117.45 ft)
- Tail height: 11.75 m (38.55 ft)
- Maximum range: 7,400 km (3,996 nm)
- Seats: 199
View seat plan
Will open in a separate browser window