Our Economy Class offers a warm welcome and personalized service, with unparalleled comfort, ergonomic Italian-leather seats, a dedicated crew and an inflight entertainment system. Enjoy a whole new experience on one of our wide-body Airbus aircraft!
- Comfortable leather seats for optimum relaxation
- Four-way headrest on Airbus aircraft
- Airbus A330: Individual touch screens
- Airbus A310: Enjoy our shared cabins screens or download Air Transat’s CinePlus A app, available on the App Store and Google Play Store, prior to boarding. Once on board, access the content via the plane’s WiFi network.
- Boeing 737 aircraft: Enjoy our shared cabin screens (*on most aircraft) or download and select your choice of entertainment on Air Transat’s CinePlus B app, available on the App Store (coming soon to the Google Play Store), up to 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Atmosphere - your complimentary inflight magazine
Food and drink
- On flights to the South and the United States, choose from our on-board South Bistro Menu offering a selection of sandwiches, light meals and snacks at affordable prices.
- As of May 1, 2017, Economy Class passengers on transatlantic flights have been enjoying a new Europe Bistro menu. On overnight flights to Europe, we are offering a choice of three sandwiches, served with a salad, dessert and glass of wine. And on daytime flights to Canada, passengers can enjoy a selection of three hot dishes, along with a salad, dessert and glass of wine.