On flights to/from South destinations and the U.S., Air Transat offers a vast selection of bistro-style meals such as sandwiches, pizzas, breakfast items, snacks and more, available at affordable prices.
Bite into Bistro!
As of May 1, 2017, Economy Class and Option Plus passengers on transatlantic flights can enjoy our Bistro! menu’s tasty new options, available free of charge.
From Canada to Europe
A choice of three hot sandwiches, served with orzo salad:
Ham and brie
From Europe to Canada
A choice of three hot dishes, served with a ciabatta bun and couscous salad:
Beef with red wine sauce
All meals will be accompanied by a glass of red or white wine and dessert.
- Treats: CA $3 $ – 3.50
- Alcoholic beverages (spirits & liqueurs, beer and wine): CA $6.75 - $7.75
- Cocktail : CA $6,75 - $8,50
- Natural wood earbuds: CA $9
- Comfort Kit (blanket, inflatable neck pillow and sleep mask): CA $9
- Combo (Comfort Kit + natural wood earbuds): CA $15
- Fun Trio (natural wood earbuds + alcoholic beverage + treat): CA $16,50
- Zen Trio (Comfort Kit + alcoholic beverage + treat): CA $16.50
*Prices may vary. Certain exceptions may apply.
Consult our Europe Bistro menu
Consult our South Bistro menu
Consult our Special meals section
A selection of bistro-style meals at affordable prices
- A choice from 3 hot main courses
- 5oz glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage (water, tea, coffee, soft drinks or juices)
- Carrot and raisin cake (flights from Canada) or pizza (flights to Canada)
- Childrens’ meal available for free on board (limited supply)
Beer, wine and a selection of light snacks are available for purchase from our Bistro menu
The minimum age for alcoholic beverage consumption on board Air Transat is 18 years.
Products offered may vary on flights operated by other air carriers.
Products, services and prices are subject to change without prior notice.