1 active alert.
10 November, 2016 -

Entry requirements for Canada have changed. Find out if they apply to you.

In addition to your valid passport, you will also need:

  • a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)*, or;
  • a valid visa, or;
  • a valid Permanent Resident Card (PRC)

See Canada.ca/eta for complete details. 

*Holders of a valid Canadian passport, Canadian Permanent Resident Card (PRC) or Canadian visa, as well as U.S. citizens, are ineligible for an eTA and must present their original documents for travel.

Air Passenger Duty (APD) refund


Notice to passengers travelling to/from United Kingdom

Air Passenger Duty (APD) no longer applies to passengers between the ages of 12 and under 16, travelling in Economy Class from March 1, 2016 onwards. To request an APD refund, please return the completed form. If you have booked directly on the Air Transat website, please fill out the form below (one per child) to obtain your refund. If the ticket was issued by a travel agent, contact your travel agent to obtain the refund.

Contact Information
  • The email address you provided does not match the email address in the confirm email box
Child information
Booking informations
  • Today
  • All information is correct*:
Was this page helpful? No login required

Click to vote "yes".

Click to vote "no".

1 3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and to the use of cookies. Learn more ›

Click here to close this message.