- If travelling on adult’s lap, infants without a purchased seat have no baggage allowance
- One stroller and one car seat accepted free of charge
- Parent/guardian may carry diaper bag in addition to regular carry-on, containing supplies needed for duration of flight
- Regular baggage allowance
- One stroller and one car or booster seat accepted free of charge
Additional and/or substituted equipment is subject to excess baggage charges where applicable.
Note: Booster seats or vest-type restraint systems do not provide sufficient protection on airplanes for small children. Thus, they are not approved for airline use.
Compact, foldable strollers that do not exceed our standard carry-on dimensions (23 x 40 x 51 cm / 9 x 16 x 20 inches) may be taken into the passenger cabin in lieu of a regular carry-on bag
At most airports, passengers travelling with a baby stroller can take it right to the boarding gate and collect it at the aircraft door at the end of their flight.
Please ensure that checked equipment is properly wrapped/secured for transport to prevent loss or damage.
We strongly recommend the use of small collapsible strollers like these:
*Gate delivery is not permitted by law in certain countries and cities, including Cancun, Punta Cana, Cuba, Portugal, Spain, Rome, London or on connecting flights. Complimentary strollers will be available on arrival, in Portugal, London and Spain, except in Barcelona. Passengers will still be able to check in their strollers free of charge at the counter and recuperate them at the baggage carousel at destination.