This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and to the use of cookies. Learn more ›

1 active alert.
10 November, 2016 -

Entry requirements for Canada have changed. Find out if they apply to you.

In addition to your valid passport, you will also need:

  • a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)*, or;
  • a valid visa, or;
  • a valid Permanent Resident Card (PRC)

See for complete details. 

*Holders of a valid Canadian passport, Canadian Permanent Resident Card (PRC) or Canadian visa, as well as U.S. citizens, are ineligible for an eTA and must present their original documents for travel.

Group travel

All aboard! Are you travelling to Canada with a group of 10 or more passengers? Request a quote now and benefit from the following advantages:

  • Personalized offer within 48hours
  • Flexible and attractive booking conditions
  • Savings on group seat selection
  • Flexible payment conditions

Are you interested in a full program with excursions, activities, events or functions? We can arrange it all! Combine destinations, book accommodations, arrange excursions and outdoor activities, organize special events and functions: anything is possible. In partnership with our local Destination Management Company we will propose you a customized program that fits your wishes.

To request an offer, please fill in the group quote form online:

Contact Information
Group information
Travel details

Was this page helpful? No login required

Click to vote "yes".

Click to vote "no".

0 0