Sometimes, the best laid travel plans go awry. That’s when you’ll be glad you purchased Travel Insurance!
Top reasons to purchase an insurance from Allianz Global Assistance via Air Transat*
- You have to cancel your trip because of illness or accident. No need to worry, you are covered by the cancellation insurance*.
- While travelling, you have become sick or have been involved in an accident. If you purchased a travel insurance, you will receive the assistance you need and cover the costs*.
- If your baggage is lost or delayed, you will be covered up to € 1000 for lost luggage, and up to € 200 for luggage delayed for more than 12 hours*.
* Certain conditions/restrictions may apply. Please contact our reservation department.
Why Allianz Global Assistance ?
- With over 50 years of experience, Allianz Global Assistance is worldwide leader in travel insurance and assistance.
- The Allianz Global Assistance Emergency Centre is available 7 days a week, 24hours a day. Allianz Global Assistance has emergency center in as many as 29 countries, including Canada and uses an international network of 400,000 professional help and care providers to intervene under any circumstances to assist the beneficiaries of its services.
- The Allianz Global Assistance Travel insurance covers SOS costs, accidents, theft and loss of baggage and medical expenses.
Choose the insurance plan that best suits your needs:
Allianz Global Assistance offers the 2 following insurance contract:
- Cancellation insurance: as of € 18 per person - for more information click here
- Travel insurance: as of € 26 per person - for more information click here