Sometimes, the best laid travel plans go awry. That’s when you’ll be glad you purchased Travel Insurance!
Top reasons to buy an insurance from Allianz Global Assistance via Air Transat*
- You have to cancel your trip because of illness or accident. No need to worry, you are covered by our cancellation insurance.
- While travelling, you have become sick or have been involved in an accident. If you purchased a travel insurance, you will receive the assistance you need and covert the costs.
- If your baggage is lost or delayed, you will be covered up to € 1000 for lost luggage, and up to € 200 for luggage delayed for more than 12 hours.
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply
Air Transat A.T. Inc. is an authorised representative of AWP Assistance UK Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Why Allianz Global Assistance?
- With over 50 years of experience, Allianz Global Assistance is a world leader in travel insurance and assistance.
- The Allianz Global Assistance medical emergency center is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Allianz Global Assistance has emergency centers in as many as 29 countries, including Canada to intervene under any circumstances to assist beneficiaries of its services.
- The Allianz Global Assistance Travel insurance covers SOS costs, accidents, theft and loss of baggage and medical expenses.
Choose the insurance plan that best suits your needs:
Allianz Global Assistance offers the 2 following insurance contract: