To reduce contact and handling, our on-board services have been modified : click here to learn more.
- Bar service with soft drinks, juice, water, coffee and tea will be offered. Wine in
single-serve bottles and beer will be sold at affordable prices in Economy Class on flights longer than three hours.
- In Club Class, a Gourmet prepackaged meal will be served, and a Comfort Kit will be placed on each seat before boarding. Bar service will be offered.
- In Economy Class, on flights to/from Europe, a prepackaged meal (sandwich, salad and dessert) and a snack will be served. On flights to/from the South, the United States and within Canada (longer than three hours), you can purchase light meals, sandwiches and snacks from the Bistro menu.
- The gourmet meals of Chef Daniel Vézina will not be available in Club Class, nor will they be sold in Economy Class.
- Special meals for passengers with dietary restrictions will not be available on our flights. We encourage you to bring your own meal on board. Please inquire with your airport of departure about what food you can bring on board.
- Club Class passengers no longer have access to an exclusive lavatory.
- The Comfort Kit will not be offered in Economy Class, except to passengers who have purchased Option Plus.
- The duty-free boutique will be offered.
- The on-board surprises for Kids Club members will be offered.