To reduce contact and handling, our on-board services have been modified : click here to learn more.
- Bottled water will be offered on all flights. Beer and wine in single-serve bottles will be sold at affordable prices on flights longer than three hours in Economy Class.
- In Club Class, a premium prepackaged meal will be served, and a Comfort Kit will be placed on each seat before boarding. Beer and wine will be offered on request.
- In Economy Class, on flights to/from Europe, a prepackaged meal (sandwich, salad and dessert) and a snack will be served. On flights to/from the South, the United States and within Canada (longer than three hours), you can purchase sandwiches and snacks from the Bistro menu.
- The gourmet meals of Chef Daniel Vézina will not be available in Club Class, nor will they be sold in Economy Class.
- Special meals for passengers with dietary restrictions will not be available on our flights. We encourage you to bring your own meal on board. Please inquire with your airport of departure about what food you can bring on board.
- The Comfort Kit will not be available in Economy Class.
- The duty-free boutique will be suspended.
- The on-board surprises for Kids Club members will not be distributed for the time being.