Redeem your travel credit online
NEW! If you are a travel credit holder for an Air Transat flight, you can now redeem it online when booking a new flight on Airtransat.com thanks to our self-service feature.
How does it work?
Find your flight on airtransat.com with our search engine.
When prompted for payment at step 3, choose "Use your travel credit" and enter your travel credit number in the field provided.
Your travel credit number can be found on your electronic document:
The amount will automatically be applied to your new booking, and you will receive a confirmation when it’s done. You can then redeem another travel credit or complete your booking.
If the price of your new booking is lower than the amount of your travel credit, the remaining amount will be kept on file for future use. However, if the price of your new booking is higher than the amount of your travel credit, you will have to pay the difference.
Good to know:
- You can redeem your travel credit online only if your name appears on the travel credit.
- A maximum of five travel credits can be applied to one booking.
- The travel credit cannot be redeemed for insurance.
- The travel credit is in the same currency as your original booking and must, therefore, be redeemed on the Air Transat website that uses that currency.
Can you redeem your type of travel credit online?
- If your original booking was made directly with Air Transat or Transat (on www.airtransat.com or www.transat.com, or through our Contact Centre):
- New flight booking: A self-service feature has been added at the payment step of your online booking on www.airtransat.com, allowing you to apply most travel credits to a new flight reservation. Simply enter your travel credit number in the designated field and the amount will be automatically applied to the new booking.
- New package reservation: You can apply a travel credit to your new booking by calling our Contact Centre at 1-877-872-6728 or +1-514-636-3630.
- If you booked with a travel agent or via a third-party website (other than www.airtransat.com or www.transat.com):
Please contact the travel agency or the third-party website you originally booked with.