- The priority queue at security checkpoints is available at Montréal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Glasgow, Manchester et Londres airports.
- Please note that while Air Transat makes every effort to satisfy meal requests, choices may be subject to change due to operational realities such as delays and schedule changes.
- For more details about the meals on board please refer to our Menu section Will open in a separate browser window.
- Meal selection is also available during the flight, subject to quantities of each choice of meal.
- Club seats may be offered for purchase at the airport on your departure day (subject to availability).
- Club Class does not offer priority delivery for irregular items such as sports and baby equipment.
- Club Class is not available on board our Airbus A321 aircraft to the U.S. and South Destinations.
On board our Airbus A330 and A321neoLR aircraft
- Exclusive, spacious Club cabin with wider, leather seats
- One dedicated flight attendant and attentive, personalized service
- Specially selected travel amenities
On board our Airbus A321 aircraft
Club Class seats are located at the front of the aircraft, along the aisle and windows, in the Economy cabin. Club Class includes priority services, complimentary seat selection, generous baggage allowance, choice of gourmet meals (depending on flight duration) and little inflight extras.